MEI is always looking for talented people to keep us at the forefront of the publishing software industry. We offer competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package and exciting career opportunities for individuals ready to excel in sales, software engineering and development, project management, integration, training and customer support.
If you’re interested in pursuing a job with MEI, send a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the word “RESUME” in the subject line. PDF is preferred; please include contact information in the body of the email.
DC METRO-AREA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
This person would be responsible for direct sales of
- MEI SaaS content management solutions
- mobile app platforms
- creative and technical services
- Presenting products and professional services to Association and Media & Entertainment Industries as well as Federal Government Agencies.
- Prospecting and managing the sales lifecycle from introduction to close.
- Proactively manage the vertical by working with MEI’s lead-generation team, partners, and third-party software providers.
- Prepare and present monthly forecast and pipeline status to MEI senior management.
- Proactively support projects by remaining involved as the account manager.
We require a proven sales record, strong oral and written communication skills, and a working knowledge of the sales lifecycle for content management, mobile app, and technical and creative services engagements.
We need you to work with the client’s business, engineering, and operations teams. It is important to maintain a high level of flexibility and a sense of humor.
The job requires strong attention to detail, drive and initiative, effective problem solving through initiative, resourcefulness, creativity and self-motivation, and an aptitude for relationship and team building.
The role will include acquiring and utilizing significant information about products, services, customers, markets, practices, policies, and procedures. A high degree of confidentiality and discretion is expected.
Knowledge of content management, workflow solutions and mobile app technology utilized by associations, media and government agencies is required. Knowledge of agencies is a plus.
Travel and tradeshow attendance required. Must maintain a current passport.
We offer a competitive salary; Employer-supplemented Medical, Dental, and Prescription Insurance; Employer paid Disability and Life Insurance; 401(k) Plan and Flexible Spending Plans.
We cannot sponsor visa candidates.