October 3 @ 2 pm ET
vjoon K4 and the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
Learn how a K4 workflow can simplify and automate your multi-channel design process.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Manage the production of multiple editions in a streamlined manner
- Turbo-charge Adobe CS6’s Liquid Layout with K4-driven automations
- Automatically generate HTML that can be incorporated in your DPS editions
- Generate folio files automatically via the K4-integrated InDesign Server and perform
server-side uploads to the DPS Folio Producer Service
October 10 @ 2 pm ET
Print. Web. Tablet. Mobile. Email. Syndication.
All with one process.
Learn how K4 an provide a single-interface to editorial content regardless of your destination.:
- Streamline content development by centrally managing the workflow regardless of destination.
- Create structured content in a user-friendly fashion.
- Create content packages to deliver the right media to the right destination
- Integrate digital-only content into the same robust workflow and automation toolset.
- Automatically package content to formats used by your content delivery platforms (PDF, XML, HTML, etc.)
October 24 @ 2 pm ET
Enable External Contributors to your Editorial
and Design process
Learn how K4 enables publishers to integrate their external workforce with their internal teams to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Enable external content authors to create new content and work with documents in progress in a format that integrates with the internal production processes
- Enable Photo and Video editors to manage their elements of the overall content package
- Seamlessly integrate multiple offices into a single content development platform
October 31 @ 2 pm ET
Integrate your publishing and business data
Learn how K4 can consume and share information with your other business systems.
- Dynamically link your data to your pages so that changes are reflected automatically
- Automatically ingest and refine content for use in a new product
- Extract and deliver content needed by downstream systems
- Create a seamless connection between your work in progress and your content archives.